Terms and ConditionsPrint and Garments
- • All garment sizes are approximate and for guidance only.
- • Breast logo size is up to 100mm square. Front (central) and Back (central) sizes are up to 290 x 200mm.
- • We reserve the right not to process any incomplete or incorrect orders. You will be notified by e-mail if your order is incomplete except if the type-style is missing in which case we will use our choice of type-style, or if the print colour is missing in which case we may choose a suitable colour.
- • Due to the heat and pressure used in our processes, we cannot guarantee to match the colours in artwork sent to us. CMYK or RGB colour schemes will not necessarily be adhered to.
- • We cannot be held responsible for the incorrect printing of artwork supplied as Word Documents or other Microsoft Office applications such as PowerPoint. This is mainly due to font issues. When sending artwork please make sure all fonts are embedded.
- • If you require a specific font that we do not have, you will need to supply the font or artwork otherwise we will use our closest font available.
- • The photographs for each item are only shown as a guide. In some instances the item you receive may not exactly match the item shown.
- • The colours shown are a guide only and actual garment colours may not exactly match the colours shown.
- • Sizes for garments are as a guide only.
- • We cannot be held responsible for the quality of Artwork sent in low resolution which may look fine on the screen, but not necessarily when printed.
• We cannot be held responsible for damage to garments caused when washing instructions have not been followed or when they have been tumble dried or washed at temperatures above 40 degrees.
• The Supplier shall, at his absolute discretion, obtain garments and other textiles which he will machine embroider and supply in accordance with Orders placed by customers and clients, subject to the substitution clause in these terms.
- • All retail prices shown are plus VAT.
- • The price of printing the garment is determined by the print position. If your printing requirements do match the print position selected, we will print your garment as specified and you will be charged accordingly.
- • Prices shown for clothing include a back or front print. Any extra printing costs will be added when you select the position required.
- • By using a credit/debit card to pay for your goods you confirm that the card being used is yours. All credit/debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer and we are not obliged to inform you of the reason for any refusal. We are not responsible for your card issuer or bank charging you as a result of our processing of your credit/debit card payment in accordance with your instruction.
- • Customers opting to pay by credit card agree to an additional charge of 3% of the value of the transaction which will be added to the card payment. Hence a payment of £100 will show on your card statement as £103.
• All payment transactions will be made in British pounds sterling.• All orders are deemed to be an offer made by the buyer to purchase goods and are subject to acceptance by ID Uniforms Ltd. Acceptance will only be confirmed by the shipping of goods.• E&OE terms apply.
Every effort will be made to deliver on or before the specified delivery date, but we are not responsible for delays in shipment or late delivery due to courier delays or customs clearance. In the event a delivery is not possible due to filled quotas, strikes, riots, war, fire, acts of nature, or any other unexpected or exceptional cause existing, we shall be entitled by notice to terminate the contract. During transit, goods are fully insured, to cover any damages or losses. Only goods not received or damaged will be credited in full or replaced. Proof of damage or non receivership is required.
- • ID Uniforms Ltd reserves the right to refuse any orders that it deems in breach of copyright or unsuitable for sale to the General Public.
- • Due to the personalised nature of our products, we are unable to give refunds on garments that have been printed as per your specifications.
- • In compliance with the Data Protection Act, your details will not be disclosed to any other organisation. However, ID Uniforms may occasionally contact you with special offers or promotions.
- • Complaints – we endeavour to respond to all complaints within five working days.
- • All errors including incorrect printing, incorrect garments or damage must be reported within 24 hours of delivery in order that we may rectify any problems in good time.
- • Customers supply goods for embroidery entirely at their own risk. The Supplier Will Not Be Liable for damages arising out of or in connection with the use of ID Uniforms Ltd.
- • In the event of the customers garments becoming damaged/disfigured by machine malfunction, ID Uniforms Ltd will endeavour to repair the damaged to the best of their ability, but accept no responsibility as provision of customers own garments is at their own risk.
- • The Supplier shall, at his absolute discretion, supply machine embroidery services to customers and clients who provide their own garments and other textiles for embroidery.
These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
• We do not sell or distribute your information to anyone at any time.
- • We do not have access to, or maintain, any of your credit card information.
- • We do not gather any information from you except what is necessary to process your order.
- • We never send unsolicited emails.
Merseyside CH47 4BG